Parents living on an installation with a DoDEA school must access early intervention screening and services through the Educational and Developmental Intervention Services, or EDIS, at the installation military treatment facility, or MTF.
Contact your Exceptional Family Member Program support staff by following these steps:
- Visit MilitaryINSTALLATIONS.
- In the drop-down menu, choose “I’m looking for a program or service.”
- Then, type in “EFMP - Enrollment” in the “I’m choosing from” text field.
- Next, you’ll be asked to filter by installation or zip code.
- After making your selection, select the “Search” button.